How to Apply
Application deadline: March 3, 2017
Notification of Acceptance: March 31, 2017
Fill out the online application. To complete your application, the following items must be postmarked by the application deadline:
- Sample of a curriculum or lesson you have designed (physical science topic preferred)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (One must be from a direct supervisor)
For the statement of purpose, please keep your answer to under 1000 words. Please address the following questions in your statement:
- What are your professional development goals and how do you think this summer program will help you to meet them?
- How do you envision using this research experience in your classroom? How will the experience influence your classroom?
- What else makes you a good candidate for this program?
CCMR RET Program
631 Clark Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853
Fax: (607) 255-3957
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be a middle school, high school or community college teacher currently teaching math, science or technology.
Application for Summer 2017 Session
If you have questions about the Team-RET or Independent-RET program please consult our RET FAQs page or feel free to contact us.